Re: Wayfarer

  • Bob Chamberland
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2006
      The Wayfarer assn maintains a website. Both US and Canada.
      Unfortunately most for sale boats seem to be in Ontario or centered on
      Michigan. Indeed a long way to go for a sailing dinghy albeit a great
      one. Is the organizer Scott Roberts? If so then he is advertising on
      the Canadian site.
      Bob Chamberland