Wayfarer

  • Jamie Orr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2006
      Okay, I know, wrong list -- but please read on.

      I'm looking for a Wayfarer for sale, maybe two or three, for a program
      to help kids at risk.

      The program is on the west coast of Canada, but the organizer is
      willing to travel long distances to pick up boat(s).

      If you know of for sale or of one in somebody's back yard, please let
      me know.

      Thanks,

      Jamie Orr
    • Bob Chamberland
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2006
        The Wayfarer assn maintains a website. Both US and Canada.
        Unfortunately most for sale boats seem to be in Ontario or centered on
        Michigan. Indeed a long way to go for a sailing dinghy albeit a great
        one. Is the organizer Scott Roberts? If so then he is advertising on
        the Canadian site.
        Bob Chamberland