Re: [bolger] LED Light

  • Kristine Bennett
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2006
      Yes the LEDs are the way to go for nav lights. They
      are bright and stay bright even when the voltage drops
      to under 11 volts.

      You will spend a few more dollars for the LED lighting
      but the life of the LEDs will pay for it's self over
      the life of the boat. There are no bulbs to replace
      along with the low power draw make then a no brainer.

      A friend of mine has a steel boat with a four banger
      China diesel in it. It rattles the boat so bad it will
      brake the filments in the running lights. The engine
      has two smooth spots idle and wide open! He wishes he
      had put in a 3-71 Jimmy. All I have to say "Well yea"

      Blessings all
      Krissie

      http://mail.yahoo.com