RE: [bolger] Re: Trim tabs on a Tennessee?

  • Chester Young
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 12, 2006
      Dave:

      There is no way I can get my 6’, 230 lbs through the small hatch in the bow.
      I crawl across the cabin from the hatch to get to the bow. That is why I
      have been looking for a hatch of sufficient size to get to the bow from
      underneath, I do not mind the bending and crawling as it is across the
      padded v-berth. Once the hatch is installed I will be able to kneel on the
      v-berth and reach to the anchor well enough. The cabin modification that I
      plan to do is to cut the #4 frame to create a berth on the port side. My
      wife is happy with the v-berth; I can hardly roll over without being trapped
      in the too narrow space.

      Caloosarat

      _____