Appeal for pics

  • Gavin Atkin
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
      Bolgeristas! I need some pics of three of PCBs designs for a project
      I'm working on, and I'm hoping someone here can help. They need to be
      in the 500kb+ resolution range.

      Specifically I need:

      - Teal
      - His 'n' Hers schooner (are you out there Susan?)
      - Micro

      If you could send them directly to me at gmatkin@..., I'd be
      most grateful. I'll also need a letter of permission to use them, but
      we can talk about that later...

      Thanks,

      Gav
    • Susan Davis
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 2006
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Gavin Atkin" <gmatkin@...> wrote:

        > - His 'n' Hers schooner (are you out there Susan?)

        Yep. I'll mail you a couple of beauty shots tonight.

        --
        Susan Davis <futabachan@...>
      • Gavin Atkin
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
          Thanks Sue - that would be great!!!

          Still hoping for Teals sailing (though I have a very nice Teal
          rowing), and Micros please folks!

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Davis" <futabachan@...> wrote:

          > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Gavin Atkin" <gmatkin@> wrote:
          > >
          > > - His 'n' Hers schooner (are you out there Susan?)
          >
          > Yep. I'll mail you a couple of beauty shots tonight.
          >
          > --
          > Susan Davis <futabachan@...>

        • Harry James
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
            Gavin

            http://www.akzeigers.com/Teal.html

            HJ

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
              these probably are not quite up to par, but...

              http://hallman.org/bolger/TealTrip/

              http://hallman.org/bolger/Teal4/
            • Gavin Atkin
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
                Very cool and thanks - but Harry, they're too small. I need pics in
                the 500meg range, as nothing else will be printable.

                Gav

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
                  Oh Bruce... I just want to have a go!

                  But no, they're too small as you know already.

                  So... Can anyone else help out please? Sailing Teals and Micros of any
                  sort, just as long as the res is good enough?

                  Thanks,

                  Gav

                  Remember - it's gmatkin AT clara.net

                  > these probably are not quite up to par, but...
                  >
                  > http://hallman.org/bolger/TealTrip/
                  >
                  > http://hallman.org/bolger/Teal4/

                • 9buck crowley
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 13, 2006
                    I've got quite a few micro photos Are you looking for anything particular in
                    them
                    Buck