Re: [bolger] Micro and LM

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2006
      > feel top heavy and does it change the sailing to windward? Happy with
      > the Nav. change?

      I have only used the Navigator version, and I think it is perfect for
      cold climates, like the San Francisco Bay. It sails just fine, and
      makes way to windward too. The Chinese Gaff rig is much different
      than a sloop, but it works as advertised. About one hour from trailer
      to sailing, and I am 'wait listed' for a local marina berth.