Re: New to list

  • lancasterdennis
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2006
      -
      Thank you for the kind words Graeme. I am just loving this project,
      I had no idea it would be this fun.. now I know why folks can get
      addicted to it. I took my wood plug down to the foundry last week
      and they (kindly) rejected it... said it had to have "mold release
      bevels on the edges".. so I had to take bondo, nail on a "dam"
      around the perimeter of one side so that I would have an angle using
      my spatula worked great and sanded out nice.. first time using
      Bondo..nice stuff, but quick to kick. Plug goes to the foundry
      tomorrow and will take a couple of weeks. I'll try to get some
      pictures of the casting process.

      Best regards,

      Dennis

      -- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "graeme19121984" <graeme19121984@...>