wanted: Bolger nut in northeast

  • macinkos
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      Bolgerados,

      I've got a problem and need to find a Bolger afficianado in the northeast (US)
      that might be able to help.

      Please e-mail off-list to: macinko "at" uri.edu

      I find myself with an unfinished Bolger project that simply cannot be allowed
      to die.

      Thanks,

      Seth
    • Kristine Bennett
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
        I'm in the Northwest as in the San Juan Islands. I
        also like all the ideas I've seen come off Phils
        drawing board.

        Blessings Kristine

        http://mail.yahoo.com