Re: Any Tennessee builders here ?

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 22, 2006
      Does this apply to all Bolger plans sold currently by Common Sense?
      I bought 2 sets recently - long micro and martha jane. I collect
      plans and have run across this before. I bought plans for a Hartley
      Trimaran from ClarkCraft and later found out from Hartley that they
      had rescinded rights to Clark Craft due to non payment of royalties.

      Paul H

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Nels" <arvent@...> wrote:

      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Crockett <pcrockett@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Nels:
      > >
      > > Do you mean pirated in the sense of somehow stolen and then
      sold, or in
      > > the sense that Common Sense was once an authorized reseller and
      is no
      > > longer but they still sell the plans without paying royalties?
      I'd