Re: Micro 15 /19 owners

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 4, 2006
      I'd like to see it done. Kinda Jesse Cooper/Sea Bird 86/Micro Nav,
      or, if you like, an AS29'ed AS19 with ballast salient keel for
      increased blue water ability and coral protection, yet able to dry
      out upright (on legs?).

      How about for short tacking having a "non-dipping" dipping lug sail -
      similar to the fast and weatherly New Orleans luggers described by H
      I Chapelle?

      Would PCB&F have to be commissioned now do you think (a group?), or
      if enough asked might they draw it then?

      Graeme