CVP 32 Squadron

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      Having just seen the CVP 32 concept in the Sept. 1 issue of MAIB, I
      naturally started thinking about what my personal squadron would
      consist of. Here goes:

      Power: Diablo
      Row: Long Dory (with my Michalak Robote nested on top)
      Paddle: Michalak Toto (2)
      Sail: Bobcat

      I'd only have to build one boat (besides the CVP) that way. However,
      if it were a few feet longer, say a CVP 39 perhaps, the squadron
      might look like this:

      Power: Clam Skiff
      Row: Long Dory (with my Michalak Robote nested on top)
      Paddle: Michalak Toto (2)
      Sail: Cartoon 40 (19'-5" version)

      If most of the extra length was added to the after deck, a couple
      more small skiffs could be carried in there as well. I'd be
      interested to know what other folks would carry on their CVP.

      Jon Kolb
      www.kolbsadventures.com/boatbuilding_index