Re: Tennessee Article in M.A.I.B.

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
      Hi Bruce,

      > Going from memory, the July 15, 2005 issue.

      That's the one. I should know since I just received it a week and a
      half ago here in CO. Then within 10 days I got the next three issues,
      including the Sept. 1 issue actually arriving on Sept. 1. Ah, the
      mysteries of the USPS.

      I always thought Tennessee would make a great canoe/kayak mothership,
      or even carry a small sailing dinghy if it had something like a pickup
      truck's pipe rack.

      Jon Kolb