Re: Sprit Lift-Snotter

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2 3:48 PM
      This too ought to be better than having to tie a lift from the
      masthead. (I do wonder why PCB drew it that way though. I dunno, but
      it just occured to me that perhaps the line from the masthead is the
      one he mentions sometimes to use in securing the sprit and furled sail
      after it has been rolled up from the clew to to the mast? It could be
      a case of: "if there is a string there anyway; ...might as well use it
      for something"?).

      Thanks for the description John.

      Graeme