RE: [bolger] Re: Windermere Article by Bolger

  • eric green
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
      Thanks Ross. I will see if I can track down this volume.

      Eric

      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
        Bolger sent me a copy.

      • adventures_in_astrophotography
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
          Hi Bruce,

          > Going from memory, the July 15, 2005 issue.

          That's the one. I should know since I just received it a week and a
          half ago here in CO. Then within 10 days I got the next three issues,
          including the Sept. 1 issue actually arriving on Sept. 1. Ah, the
          mysteries of the USPS.

          I always thought Tennessee would make a great canoe/kayak mothership,
          or even carry a small sailing dinghy if it had something like a pickup
          truck's pipe rack.

          Jon Kolb