Windermere Article by Bolger

  • eric green
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
      Has there ever been a write-up for Windermere by Mr. Bolger? I look in the
      MIAB index and did not find one. Thanks in advance,

    • baysidewoodenboats
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
        Dear Eric,

        I don't know about MAIB, but there is a three page article covering
        Champlain and Windermere in issue #36 of the magazine "Watercraft".
        It is the Nov/Dec 2002 issue.

        Ross Lillistone

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "eric green" <ericgreen@...> wrote:

        > Has there ever been a write-up for Windermere by Mr. Bolger? I
        look in the
        > MIAB index and did not find one. Thanks in advance,
        >

        > --
        9/1/2006

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
          On 9/1/06, Harry James <welshman@...> wrote:
          > Which MAIB had the Tennessee article?

          Going from memory, the July 15, 2005 issue.
        • eric green
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
            Thanks Ross. I will see if I can track down this volume.

            --- In HYPERLINK "mailto:bolger%40yahoogroups.com"bolger@yahoogroups.-com,
            "eric green" <ericgreen@.-..> wrote:

            > Has there ever been a write-up for Windermere by Mr. Bolger? I
            look in the
            > MIAB index and did not find one. Thanks in advance,
            >

            > --
            9/1/2006

            > --

          • Waldo F. Odonahue
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 1, 2006
              Bolger sent me a copy.

            • adventures_in_astrophotography
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 3, 2006
                Hi Bruce,

                > Going from memory, the July 15, 2005 issue.

                That's the one. I should know since I just received it a week and a
                half ago here in CO. Then within 10 days I got the next three issues,
                including the Sept. 1 issue actually arriving on Sept. 1. Ah, the
                mysteries of the USPS.

                I always thought Tennessee would make a great canoe/kayak mothership,
                or even carry a small sailing dinghy if it had something like a pickup
                truck's pipe rack.

                Jon Kolb