Re: [bolger] OT:Fibreglass Repair: Leeboards: Kayak Sail Rigs

  • John and Kathy Trussell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      Folbot made a number of kits. In general, they may be divided into vinyl cover over frame and sheet plywood boats; I built one of the skin on frame boats ("Big Glider") in an upstairs bedroom with the mistaken belief that I could get it down the stairwell. It wasn't too hard to dissassemble a window and lower it to the ground. I'm not sure which kind you have. Give me some more info and I'll see what I can offer.

      John T