Bolger Seahawk

  • Dennis Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2006
      Hi All.

      I've been lurking about for some time now enjoying the posts here in
      the Bolger Group. I do boat building work and as a friend of Dynamite
      Payson, have built a few Bolger designs. I'm really not the type that
      crows alot about my work so I tend to keep quiet. Well, another friend
      and neighbor has gone and posted some photos and a note about one of my
      recent jobs on his internet blogsite.

      You might want to check out Peter Spectre's blog:

      http://www.compassrosereview.blogspot.com/

      Many of you will recognise Peter's name from his years of writing and
      editing for Wooden Boat and now Maine Boats, Homes and Harbors. His
      blog is an excellent source of marine related miscellanea and accounts
      of life here in "Our Harbor" Maine.

      Thanks, Dennis Hansen.