Re: Surf launch

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2006
      Col,
      thanks for the further info, and recommendation. Yep, I'm thinking
      about one, and maybe another couple for the kids. I like Zephyr's
      capacity and speed, but the necessary weight may be against it as I
      want to car top. To see how your Surf carried three was an eye opener.
      Exterior hoop and radiata sounds good. I'll look up your sailmaker in
      Coffs when I can.

      Cheers
      Graeme