Bolger Retriever sighting.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2006
      I was up to Puget Sound over the weekend fishing with the kids off the
      dock at Fort Flagler State Park when, to my amazement, a Bolger
      Retriever cruised by, I got a pretty good quick look, but it kept
      going and moored about a mile away. All I had was a crummy cell phone
      camera, here is a blurry picture. It has what looked like a Honda
      50hp four stroke motor.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/192261777/

      There cannot be many Retrievers in the World, let alone in Puget
      Sound. Does anybody around here know about this Retriever?