the Zen Zone Zanding revelations

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 9:22 PM
      Bolgerados,
      Those who have queried for brand names of Zen Zone Zanding
      Juice
      and/or suggested specific labels need not fret any longer.
      Thanks to various unholy allegiances over the years,including
      exposure
      to the teachings of one Le Baron de Kingston,aka.Bruce Hector,I can
      say
      with a notable level of confidence that specific types,brews,labels
      or
      even alcohol content matter not one wit toward achieving the Zen Zone
      Zanding state.Believe me when I say I've tried just about every
      publicly available poison in my quest for enlightenment and while
      this
      private pilgrimage has offered up some rather tasty treats, the real
      answer remained elusive.
      Perhaps it would have remained forever hidden too had it not
      been for the fortuitous visit from an angel shaped like a
      Labrador....or at least I think it was a Lab.
      So there I was one day at the boatshed,laying in a cool bed of
      sawdust underneath the boat seeking temporary relief from the 51
      degree
      C temps inside the furnace..ooops!...I mean bowshed and was about to
      pass out when in comes this vision from on high. He/She/It sauntered
      over pushing a 500ml bottle of Spring water before it.Wondering to
      myself why in blazes this couldn't be another cold beer, I
      nevertheless
      took this odd offering and downed it like a champ.
      The fresh cold liquid made its' presence felt all the way down
      my GI tract and within minutes, I had found the will to crawl out
      from
      under the boat,sweep off the dust and begin looking for something to
      do.
      The Labrador was nowhere to be seen,despite my whistles and in fact
      has
      never been seen since.
      And that,miracle of miracles, is when I had the neuron
      expanding experience of true enlightenment.Somehow,the truth managed
      to percolate its way up through the junkyard of my brain-scape and
      make itself known to my other neuron resting beneath a shadey tree.
      And the truth was COLD! Yup, one easy to pronounce word,COLD. Not
      Nicks' Dark River Ale,or Newcastle Brown or even Bud....just
      pure,biological,organic sweet COLD.

      Ever since that day,I have made it my new religion to NEVER
      EVER EVER TILL GOD GUNS ME DOWN run out of ice for cooler.What goes
      in the cooler is almost irrelevant although I confess a wee weakness
      for pedestrian beers myself :-)

      Thus, I will not encourage nor discourage any particular
      private choice of hydration other to pass on what I learnt from an
      angel disguised as a Labrador......make it a COLD ONE! :-D

      Cheers friends!

      Peter Lenihan,excessively enjoying evenings on the computer while on
      vacation......go figure!