Re: The brick

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Willy" <horseman_36@...> wrote:

      > I just finished building and finally took my brick out for it's
      maiden
      > voyage today..

      BRAVO!!! and may this summer be filled with many pleasent leisures as
      as
      you enter the realm of the brave "Bricklayers" :-)
      Membership fees for this exclusive pallet are really rather basic.To
      wit;lots of glorious bright
      pictures of your boat posted here !

      Have fun!

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan,recalling his own first time experience with a full sized
      Brick brought to the lake Champlain messabout several years ago by
      Lincoln....and WOW! are those Bricks ever big!
    • The Peillet-Long Family
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
        Congrats, Willy, I wish you many happy times messing
        about in your Brick!

        And, thanks, Peter, I am glad that you liked my boat.
        I am amazed that Lincoln has taken such good care of
        the first boat I ever built (eight years old now, I
        think) that it is still going strong.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

        The Peillet-Long Family