The brick

  • Willy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      I just finished building and finally took my brick out for it's maiden
      voyage today..
      It went in the water at harris park ...London Ontario Canada
      It has an excellent canada flag painted all over the sides of it
      But pics will be soon enough
      It handled very well powered with oars then on the way back to my car
      i fired up a 2 horse johnson
      which pushed it very easily andd handled excelent also
      I hope to get out again tomorrow
      .....Willy.....
    • builtaboat
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
        Congratulations! Looking forward to the pictures!

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Willy" <horseman_36@...> wrote:

        > I just finished building and finally took my brick out for it's maiden
        > voyage today..
        > It went in the water at harris park ...London Ontario Canada
        > It has an excellent canada flag painted all over the sides of it
        > But pics will be soon enough
        > It handled very well powered with oars then on the way back to my car
        > i fired up a 2 horse johnson
        > which pushed it very easily andd handled excelent also
        > I hope to get out again tomorrow
        > .....Willy.....

      • Peter Lenihan
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Willy" <horseman_36@...> wrote:

          > I just finished building and finally took my brick out for it's
          maiden
          > voyage today..

          BRAVO!!! and may this summer be filled with many pleasent leisures as
          as
          you enter the realm of the brave "Bricklayers" :-)
          Membership fees for this exclusive pallet are really rather basic.To
          wit;lots of glorious bright
          pictures of your boat posted here !

          Have fun!

          Sincerely,

          Peter Lenihan,recalling his own first time experience with a full sized
          Brick brought to the lake Champlain messabout several years ago by
          Lincoln....and WOW! are those Bricks ever big!
        • The Peillet-Long Family
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2006
            Congrats, Willy, I wish you many happy times messing
            about in your Brick!

            And, thanks, Peter, I am glad that you liked my boat.
            I am amazed that Lincoln has taken such good care of
            the first boat I ever built (eight years old now, I
            think) that it is still going strong.

            Cheers,

            Matthew

            The Peillet-Long Family