Re: WDJ Photo

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 8:34 PM
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Nels" <arvent@...> wrote:

      > I came across the following photo link at Duckworks, of Bjorn
      Harbo's
      > partially completely WDJ. Showing his wife looking into the boat and
      > Peter Lenihan's caption added underneath.
      >
      > An example of Peter's humour as well as a bit of the hard reality of
      > what some spouses may be thinking when they observe what is taking
      > form out in the yard.
      >
      > http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/01/reports/2001/09/reports.htm#Larry

      Captain Nels,

      You have a talent for digging up the oddest things from a
      rapidly receding past :-)

      Just for the record: the woman in the photo is in fact Bjorn's
      mother and not his wife. When Bjorn informed me of my little mistake,
      I immediately offered my apologizes and was very much relieved to hear
      that she was flattered.......lucky me!

      And yes, some spouses/girlfriends/wenches/crewettes certainly
      can test a builders resolve while bringing new meaning to the
      words"pain","love","perserverance" and "reward".

      All the best my wild prairre friend!

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan,who has had his share of word challenges with un-told
      numbers of dream challenged wanton wenches,from along the shores of
      the St.lawrence..............