WDJ Photo

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      I came across the following photo link at Duckworks, of Bjorn Harbo's
      partially completely WDJ. Showing his wife looking into the boat and
      Peter Lenihan's caption added underneath.

      An example of Peter's humour as well as a bit of the hard reality of
      what some spouses may be thinking when they observe what is taking
      form out in the yard.

      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/01/reports/2001/09/reports.htm#Larry

      Nels
    • Peter Lenihan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2006
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Nels" <arvent@...> wrote:

        > I came across the following photo link at Duckworks, of Bjorn
        Harbo's
        > partially completely WDJ. Showing his wife looking into the boat and
        > Peter Lenihan's caption added underneath.
        >
        > An example of Peter's humour as well as a bit of the hard reality of
        > what some spouses may be thinking when they observe what is taking
        > form out in the yard.
        >
        > http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/01/reports/2001/09/reports.htm#Larry

        Captain Nels,

        You have a talent for digging up the oddest things from a
        rapidly receding past :-)

        Just for the record: the woman in the photo is in fact Bjorn's
        mother and not his wife. When Bjorn informed me of my little mistake,
        I immediately offered my apologizes and was very much relieved to hear
        that she was flattered.......lucky me!

        And yes, some spouses/girlfriends/wenches/crewettes certainly
        can test a builders resolve while bringing new meaning to the
        words"pain","love","perserverance" and "reward".

        All the best my wild prairre friend!

        Sincerely,

        Peter Lenihan,who has had his share of word challenges with un-told
        numbers of dream challenged wanton wenches,from along the shores of
        the St.lawrence..............