Re: bolger 2: catamaran

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2006
      G'day Peter,

      here's a couple of spots for as they surface, as is convenient:

      There is already a photos album created by Jim Pope with some pics
      of St Jan The Martyr : Bolger2/Bolger Catamaran.

      If you have any high resolution pics of her you'd care to post then
      there's a files folder at: bolger4photos/Power Catamaran.

      Cheers
      Graeme