More modified Oldshoe

  • The Peillet-Long Family
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2006
      Dayton,

      I'd love to see pics of your Oldshoe, finished or not.

      Graeme,

      Thanks for posting those pics to the Bolger6 photos section. I have to say that Danidoo is,
      well, very ugly IMHO. The pink one with the litte raised deck cuddy is more to my taste,
      but I think I would build it to the plans, add some sort of folding canvas shelter, and try it
      that way.

      Watch this space, as they say, though I won't decide anything until I get to Tunisia.

      Cheers,

      Matthew