Re: Scaled up Tennessee

  • donschultz8275
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2006
      First, I'd fax/write PB&F direct using the contact info below and
      ask their advice for a design.

      A diesel inboard is NOT easily adapted to an existing light outboard
      design. A box keel such as suggested in a previous post works
      nicely but must be well designed to work.

      Non-Bolger boats that may work for you are in the Redwing series.

      http://www.cmdboats.com/rw26.htm?
      cart_id=1ba3a028926ee0c03f55a264b795a5b2

      You'll have to piece together the broken link above.