Re: Diablo Progress

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2006
      Hi Maximo,

      > Jon, congratulations on your Diablo. It looks great!!!
      > Diablo is a really excelent design and yours is finished perfect. I
      see you
      > have a dog boatbuilder too :)

      Thanks very much! Yes, Truman is big help around the shop - he eats
      the bugs and chases the mice out of the building. He's also learned to
      stay as far away as possible when I'm flipping a boat over, something
      he learned when I lost control of FastBrick once. The fall was broken
      by Robote, which resulted in a cracked bilge panel to that boat;
      fortunately it was easily reparied. He'll be one of the first crew
      onboard the Diablo.

      Jon Kolb