Re: [bolger] Spray equipment for Latex?

  • Michael Surface
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2 5:33 AM
      I have a power painter and have used it on a lot of home projects. It works
      well with both oils and letex based paints and can give a nice finish if you
      are carefull. If you get to close, or move the sprayer too slow you can get
      runs. Sense a lot of the boats are painted in letex exterior house paints I
      can not see why this would not work. I have not used it on a boat but was
      thinking about it (boat is still in large sheets of plywood state :)

      Michael Surface