Re: [bolger] Re: A few photos posted

  • Michael Surface
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2000
      There are many things in the files (vault) beside photos, and many of the
      items are store in folders. Click on the folder to open it and then click
      on each item in the folder to view it. Use the back command of your browser
      to go back to look at more items in the folder. I hope this helps

      Michael Surface