Another Canoe Cruising "Beta"

  • C. O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Perry Frazier's Canoe Cruising and Camping from ca 1897

      Few pictures are inserted yet and the captions have not been done, and
      there are some other things I want to change, but the basic text should
      be accurate except for the occasional typo I've overlooked.

      http://www.friend.ly.net/~dadadata/BB_Eric/cruising_contents.html

      it's a short read and the boating parts are interesting.