Re: [bolger] Michalak IMB plans for trade

  • eheins@corlink.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
      What is the IMB?
      I've got a couple sets of Michalak plans that I've not used. One is a
      14ft catboat I think and the other the 22ft Jewel box? Music box? some
      kind of box. I had entertained buklding that before I went with the
      Chebacco.

      > All,
      >
      > Going back through my plans collection, I see that I have a unused set
      > of IMB plans I purchased from Jim a few years ago.
      >
      > In line with my recent post on a family motor/sail cruiser, I'd be
      > interested in trading for an unused set of plans for a small sailboat
      > or outboard utility big enought to handle four adults in safety
      > (really two adults and three little kids, but they grow fast).
      >
      > PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY if you have something to trade, rather
      > than clogging up the group.
      >
      > Thanks and regards,
      >
      > Matthew in Luxembourg (but I also have a domestic U.S. mailing address)

      > horses
      > (978) 282-1349
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Nels
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, eheins@... wrote:

        > What is the IMB?

        IMB is Michalak's version of Supermouse:-)

        Fairly detailed write-up here:

        http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/imb2/index.htm

        Nels
      • ANDREW AIREY
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
          Looks good.I have a spare Lysander17 that I was going
          to rejig the cabin on - me being 6'8" the standard
          Lysander cabin is a trifle cramped so I wonder if a
          birdwatcher top would be an idea.
          Cheers
          Andy Airey
          --- Nels <arvent@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, eheins@... wrote:

          > What is the IMB?

          IMB is Michalak's version of Supermouse:-)

          Fairly detailed write-up here:

          http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/imb2/index.htm

          Nels

          Bolger rules!!!
          - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming,
          or flogging dead horses
          - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed,
          thanks, Fred' posts
          - Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts,
          and snip away
          - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
          Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
          - Open discussion:
          bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Boating magazine
          Boating safety