Michalak IMB plans for trade

  • The Peillet-Long Family
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
      All,

      Going back through my plans collection, I see that I have a unused set
      of IMB plans I purchased from Jim a few years ago.

      In line with my recent post on a family motor/sail cruiser, I'd be
      interested in trading for an unused set of plans for a small sailboat
      or outboard utility big enought to handle four adults in safety
      (really two adults and three little kids, but they grow fast).

      PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY if you have something to trade, rather
      than clogging up the group.

      Thanks and regards,

      Matthew in Luxembourg (but I also have a domestic U.S. mailing address)
    • eheins@corlink.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
        What is the IMB?
        I've got a couple sets of Michalak plans that I've not used. One is a
        14ft catboat I think and the other the 22ft Jewel box? Music box? some
        kind of box. I had entertained buklding that before I went with the
        Chebacco.

        > All,
        >
        > Going back through my plans collection, I see that I have a unused set
        > of IMB plans I purchased from Jim a few years ago.
        >
        > In line with my recent post on a family motor/sail cruiser, I'd be
        > interested in trading for an unused set of plans for a small sailboat
        > or outboard utility big enought to handle four adults in safety
        > (really two adults and three little kids, but they grow fast).
        >
        > PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY if you have something to trade, rather
        > than clogging up the group.
        >
        > Thanks and regards,
        >
        > Matthew in Luxembourg (but I also have a domestic U.S. mailing address)

        > horses
        > (978) 282-1349
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Nels
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, eheins@... wrote:

          > What is the IMB?

          IMB is Michalak's version of Supermouse:-)

          Fairly detailed write-up here:

          http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/imb2/index.htm

          Nels
        • ANDREW AIREY
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
            Looks good.I have a spare Lysander17 that I was going
            to rejig the cabin on - me being 6'8" the standard
            Lysander cabin is a trifle cramped so I wonder if a
            birdwatcher top would be an idea.
            Cheers
            Andy Airey
            --- Nels <arvent@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------
            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, eheins@... wrote:

            > What is the IMB?

            IMB is Michalak's version of Supermouse:-)

            Fairly detailed write-up here:

            http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/imb2/index.htm

            Nels

            Bolger rules!!!
            - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming,
            or flogging dead horses
            - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed,
            thanks, Fred' posts
            - Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts,
            and snip away
            - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
            Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
            - Open discussion:
            bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

            Boating magazine
            Boating safety