Bolgers "Boats with an open Mind " 4 sale

  • jjoven_49
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 4:05 PM
      I bought this book recently and it isn't what I thought. I am selling
      it for $15.00 plus shipping. Like new, excellent condition contact me
      by e-mail.
    • Lincoln Ross
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 9:15 AM
        The mind boggles. I must have read mine 10 or 20 times already, and I
        keep going back to it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 1:54 PM
          On 4/4/06, Lincoln Ross <lincolnr@...> wrote:
          > The mind boggles. I must have read mine 10 or 20 times already, and I
          > keep going back to it.

          Mine is very dog-eared from reading and re-reading,
          perhaps I should buy his copy just for a spare.