tortoise with inside chines looks good, works great.

  • captjbturtle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 12:23 PM
      Hi I've built two tortoises. The second one i put the chine on the
      inside and did a nice glass job because she travels on top of my
      boats.Sort of like the cherry on a sundae. She has been a wonderful
      boat, i can haul her to the roof with a special soft fat painter, very
      light and looks very good with the inside chines and a boot stripe.
      Could not figure out the deck arrangement ever and she slaps a lot
      towing but I dont think there is another boat which works this well to
      bring aboard. All others too heavy and that has become paramount.The
      removable flotation seat is great. Hope you enjoy yours, john