Spray equipment for Latex?

  • glen_gibson@3com.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      While I'm not looking to build a showroom finish Micro, I'm also not too
      interested in one with brush marks or roller stipple on it, either. So I was
      wondering: Does anyone have any suggestions to low cost spray paint systems,
      such as Wagner Power Painters or low cost HVLP systems, either compressor driven
      or turbine driven? I'm planning on using good old exterior latex housepaint on
      my Micro. I can amortize the cost over some other planned home improvement
      projects ;-)

      Thanks!

      Glen

      "Paul A. Lefebvre, Jr." <paul@...> on 06/01/2000 02:25:30 PM