RE: [bolger] Re: A few photos posted

  • Paul A. Lefebvre, Jr.
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1 2:25 PM
      found 'em! Thanks, Dave.

      Paul

      Paul Lefebvre
      paul@... http://www.whrc.org

    • Michael Surface
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2 5:27 AM
        There are many things in the files (vault) beside photos, and many of the
        items are store in folders. Click on the folder to open it and then click
        on each item in the folder to view it. Use the back command of your browser
        to go back to look at more items in the folder. I hope this helps

        Michael Surface