Re: [bolger] Trailer and the Chebacco

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      Dick:

      I built a Tennessee which was about in that weight range, and pulled it with
      a 2000 cc Mazda, but I felt it was a stretch. I later got a 2500 cc Ford
      Ranger, and it was much better. The Ford is a bigger truck, though, and I
      think that vehicle size is important too. I guess it depends a lot on how
      far you have to go. I once saw a guy leave town pulling a trailer with
      about a ton of animal feed with one of those little Suzuki 4 wheel drives.
      He got about two miles out and the trailer took over and flipped the car.
      He would have been OK if he had kept the speed down to 35-40.

      Chuck