RE: [bolger] Trailer and the Chebacco

  • Jim Chamberlin RCSIS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
      Dick,
      Not really...it all comes down to total weight being pulled (don't excede
      the trailer's capacity with your boat weight)compared to what the owner's
      manual states as your vehicle's towing capacity. Rule of thumb I've always
      used is not to excede 50% of the vehicles weight. I would not recommend
      towing the Chebacco/trailer combo with a 2000 cc light-weight truck. At
      least install trailer brakes if you must use trusty/rusty.
      Jim