Re: [bolger] Chebacco and plywood sources

  • Paul W. Esterle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      Try Harbor Plywood in Suidlersville (sp?) MD.

      Paul W. Esterle
      Capt'n Pauley Video Productions
      423.989.3159
      S/V Bryn Awel, Columbia 10.7
      Bristol, Tenn. USA
      http://www.captnpauley.bigstep.com
      http://pages.preferred.com/~pesterle/

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2000
        Noahs advertising in Messing About in Boats, Buffalo and Toronto, and
        noahsmarine.com. I got some recently and it looks good. Clyde