Re: Trailer Sailer

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2006
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Wetherill"
      <wetherillc@...> wrote:

      > I have looked at Chebacco. Very interesting. Has anyone
      stretchet
      > one to 25 feet?

      Bolger sells plans for a 25 foot Chebacco. It is a gorgeous looking
      boat to my eye and he claims it will plane with a 15 HP motor. BWAOM
      page 230.

      Then there is Martha Jane at almost 25' with a lot more interior
      room. Page 247.

      http://www.alaska.net/~mzeiger/MJ.html

      Two others that are a bit more of a challenge to trailer are Long
      Micro and Seabird '86.

      http://www.znw.com/homepage/zephyr.htm

      http://ca.geocities.com/nohnpages/original.html

      Nels