[bolger] subscriptions

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 1999
      To the group:

      I have started a subscription service for Duckworks Magazine. In the last
      few months, I have been getting a lot of submissions, and have decided to
      start a sort of newsletter/announcement to let folks know about the new
      stuff. Once a month I will send a short e-mail with links to new articles,
      or updated features. If you want to subscribe, simply sign on at the
      website. Here is the url: http://www.hilconet.com/~dworksmg/subscribe.htm

      Duckworks Magazine
      http://www.hilconet.com/~dworksmg
    • GHC
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 1999
        Chuck,

        I check your site to hear what's up, and you're missing!?

        Gregg Carlson