Martha Jane upgrade

  • Mike Stockstill
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2000
      Hi -

      I'm going for it. This past weekend, I cut the midsection out of my
      current MJ project in order to accomdate the upgraded house.

      Is anybody else working on the upgrade?

      Cheers.

      Mike
    • Mike Stockstill
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 9:00 AM
        First upgrade photo!

        http://mkstocks.tripod.com/boats/martha_jane/index.htm

        Mike

        --- In bolger@egroups.com, "Mike Stockstill" <mkstocks@b...> wrote:
        > Hi -
        >
        > I'm going for it. This past weekend, I cut the midsection out of
        my
        > current MJ project in order to accomdate the upgraded house.
        >
        > Is anybody else working on the upgrade?
        >
        > Cheers.
        >
        > Mike
      • Peter Vanderwaart
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2 11:33 AM
          Did Floyd require that you build a boat with a "cat" yawl rig?

          :-)