Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger wikipedia index

  • Máximo
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2006
      > The problem is that yahoo requires that you be logged in to

      A year ago, I suggest to start a small website with a database of Bolger
      designs, description, size, photos, study-plans, links, commentaries, etc.

      The idea (except for Stefan, Curtis and a few others) didn t get much
      response from the Bolger community. Nobody send data, photos or anything.
      The site would be free, you don t need to register, and if I get a donation
      for hosting, is a plus (but not mandatory) I think people dislike this, I
      dont know.

      Even Bruce tried to start a flickr group for more photo storage, also
      Wikipedia, and I see that people didn t like also very much neither of them.

      As an example, I start a free small website of a local class of sailboat
      from the 70s "Alpha 25", and I have a lot of response from the owners, who
      send me photos, technical data, etc (In spanish)
      http://www.alpha25.com.ar

      I offer again my colaboration as a web developer, to start some kind of
      website that contains an "index" of the 600+ Bolger designs.

      Regards, Máximo.
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2006
        > I offer again my colaboration as a web developer, to start some kind of
        > website that contains an "index" of the 600+ Bolger designs.
        >
        > Regards, Máximo.

        Great, do it. That is a beautiful thing about the Web, is that
        content in far away places can be linked together easily.