Re: [bolger] Re: Inpolite gossip about Phil and Susanne's motivations and business conduct

  • echo172@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
      > I wonder how many Bolger designs never get built?

      .02 from me can't hurt... I searched and searched for plans, bought over a dozen books and finally found that a bolger design, fisherman launch (shivaree), is the best craft for my needs off the Jersey coast. I communicated with PB&F via fax and he asked I send photos of the work, I will. After getting the plans and knowing myself too well I realized I can't complete the boat in time to be on the water this season. I ordered Grande Diablo plans to speed a build and I'll build the lapstrake boat between fishing trips, I hope. I would probably buy more plans if the "perfect" boat came along, a power cat, but I'm not likely to build more than two boats, if I do that many.