Re: Now: Andrew's Long Micro

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Greg, Ross, Bill, Nels, and all Long Micro lovers,

      Good news. I phoned Andrew yesterday afternoon. I got a fax first
      try, then a blank, then the man himself. He's sailed his Long Micro
      at Lake Macquarie, and Westernport Bay, and has her up for sale. He
      has built a Sneakeasy with modifications. He has pics of LM sailing.
      He may look in here soon. I think he said he may be able to put his
      LM site up again, which would be great.

      cheers
      Graeme

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Flemming" <greg@...> wrote:

      > Hi William
      >
      > The email does indeed, bounce back and I have rung the telephone
      > number and there is no answer in business hours so I guess it has
      > moved on and maybe Andrew is between buisnesses or something.
      >
      > Rival Design Lists in the Whitepages but the that is the number
      that
      > I rang with no result
      >
      > Greg F
      >
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, William King <kingw@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Greg,
      > > I emailed Andrew at that address in June of 2005. I tried twice
      > but both
      > > emails bounced,
      > > saying that the address did not exist.
      > >
      > > Would someone like to try again? We should avoid bombarding him
      > with multiple
      > > emails. I am about to board yet another airplane and will be
      > unavailable
      > > for a few days.
      > > Thoughts?
      > >
      > > Bill, in Ohio
      > >
      > > >Ah, well. the good old Internet!
      > > >
      > > >Rival Designs
      > > >1/21 Cumberland Drive
      > > >SEAFORD VICTORIA 3198
      > > >Contact: Andrew Pryer
      > > >
      > > >email: dukepryer@
      > > >
      > > >Greg F

    • Nels
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2006

        > Hi Greg, Ross, Bill, Nels, and all Long Micro lovers,
        >
        > Good news. I phoned Andrew yesterday afternoon. I got a fax first
        > try, then a blank, then the man himself. He's sailed his Long
        Micro
        > at Lake Macquarie, and Westernport Bay, and has her up for sale.
        He
        > has built a Sneakeasy with modifications. He has pics of LM
        sailing.
        > He may look in here soon. I think he said he may be able to put
        his
        > LM site up again, which would be great.
        >
        > cheers
        > Graeme

        Hey - great news Graeme!

        I wonder how much he is asking for his LM and if it includes the
        trailer, which will likely fit the Sneakeasy as well?

        Hoping we get to see some photos of both of them on the water:-)

        Nels