Re: [bolger] Bolger Design Catalog and overdue design work.

    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 1, 2006
      >.. it will be interesting to see what
      > Susan does with the legacy designs and the commissioned work.

      I hope and predict that PCB will live to see 100.
      FWIW, SA is a talented boat designer too, and I imagine that she could
      do lots of interesting things building upon the PB&F catalogue, indeed
      she already has done so.
    • mednak2000
      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 5, 2009
        Are there any plans out there for the superbrick or similar boat?
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 26 , Jan 5, 2009
          I got the plans for mine from PB&F but others have reported problems
          getting plans from them lately.

          Paul H
          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "mednak2000" <dccrc@...> wrote:

          > Are there any plans out there for the superbrick or similar boat?

        • jason nabors
          Message 4 of 26 , Jan 5, 2009
            You could always go to pdracer.com and get a variation on the BOLGER BRICK and SUPER BRICK.The fellahs there are very nice and will help you with any tech problems you run into.I have been a member there for some time and have built several bricks.I am currently building larger boats but always keep a puddle duck around to get on the water with in a hurry or to race some folks once in a while.
            Thanks
            Jason Nabors