Bolger Design Catalog and overdue design work.

  • donschultz8275
    Message 1 of 26 , Mar 1, 2006
      I assume that Bolger's productivity is waning.

      As a sales and marketing geek, I just shake my head at the missed
      revenue opportunities for PB&F. They are certainly eccentric people.
      It is easy to assume that at 80+ years that Bolger will pass on
      first. If that comes to pass, it will be interesting to see what
      Susan does with the legacy designs and the commissioned work.

      IMO it would be nice to see the body of work in the hands of a firm
      already in the industry and effective at marketing.

      I kinda think throwing money at an incomplete Bolger design is a bad
      idea.
      Message 2 of 26 , Mar 1, 2006
        >.. it will be interesting to see what
        > Susan does with the legacy designs and the commissioned work.

        I hope and predict that PCB will live to see 100.
        FWIW, SA is a talented boat designer too, and I imagine that she could
        do lots of interesting things building upon the PB&F catalogue, indeed
        she already has done so.
      • mednak2000
        Message 3 of 26 , Jan 5, 2009
          Are there any plans out there for the superbrick or similar boat?
        • Paul
          Message 4 of 26 , Jan 5, 2009
            I got the plans for mine from PB&F but others have reported problems
            getting plans from them lately.

            Paul H
            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "mednak2000" <dccrc@...> wrote:

            > Are there any plans out there for the superbrick or similar boat?

          • jason nabors
            Message 5 of 26 , Jan 5, 2009
              You could always go to pdracer.com and get a variation on the BOLGER BRICK and SUPER BRICK.The fellahs there are very nice and will help you with any tech problems you run into.I have been a member there for some time and have built several bricks.I am currently building larger boats but always keep a puddle duck around to get on the water with in a hurry or to race some folks once in a while.
              Thanks
              Jason Nabors