Re: Wandervogel

  • saillips
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2006
      so went ahead and built a Birdwatcher. I still intend
      > to follow through with Wandervogel though. I had a letter from them
      > last fall responding to my report on the BW first outings.
      Would you mind sharing your BW sailing experiences? I'd also like to
      ask you about how you applied your lexan windows, and what rig did you
      use? It'll help motivate me to cast aside my resposibilities and spend
      a little time on something truly meaningful... working on my BW2.
      Thanks, David