Re: Painting plywood questions

  • pindimarmicro
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2006
      That checking is one of the main reasons that fibreglass sheathing is
      done. I know that our Micro, which sits under a shade sail most of
      the time, has checking on the plywood surfaces that are not sheathed,
      but no checking where it is sheathed.

      ...but the other bits, well, I would just sand down and repaint. Of
      course, the experts might suggest something more radical (and costly)

      Greg F